Several future neutrino experiments are planned worldwide to address unresolved issues in neutrino physics, and shape the future directions of particle physics. In this conference we will discuss the current status and prospectives of the future experiments, their performance and physics reach. This conference will be unique in addressing the synergy between the planned experiments and their phenomenological aspects and very timely as the design of those experiments is currently ongoing. World-leading experts in these areas will be invited to give review talks including the latest results. To encourage and facilitate the participation of early-career researchers and PhD students, a poster session forms a key aspect of this meeting.
- Theory and Phenomenology Perspectives
- Future Long and Short Baseline Neutrino Oscillation Experiments
- Reactor neutrino and flux
- Neutrinoless double beta decays
- Solar, atmospheric, supernova neutrinos
- Neutrino cosmology